Do you love operating equipment and want the opportunity to do that all winter season? Does your current job end for the winter? This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic team and have an awesome time plowing snow!
Join our team of experts for snow season in a primary or part time on call skid steer operator position!
Lyons is committed to providing our team core values to lead with and enable strong decision making. These core values include:
- Pride in everything we do
- Ability to adapt
- Results Driven
- We have fun
Do you have what it takes to be a great example of these core values? If so, we would love to hear from you!
What would your snow removal shifts look like?
- Operate a skid steer and/or loader to remove snow from parking lots and commercial properties
- Conduct pre and post trip inspections
- Utilize a cell phone or tablet to track time, take before and after photos, and detailed notes
What skills and abilities do we need from you?
- Ability to operate a skid steer at an advanced level
- Reliable and able to be on call, for when weather permits
- Outgoing, friendly & responsible with excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated & mature with ability to work without direct supervision
- Must be able to work a flexible and unpredictable schedule- shifts are based off when it snows
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- A working cell phone to be able to receive calls and texts for call outs
- Class 7 or higher driver’s licence with a clear driving record required
- Ability to operate a loader will be considered an asset
Why work with our amazing Lyons team?
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone allowance for primary position holders
- Latest and greatest snow removal technology and equipment
- Help keep our community safe and parking lots snow free!
- Opportunity for advancement and year-round work
- A team based and collaborative environment
- Extended health, dental, long-term disability, and life insurance available for our year-round full-time team
- Open door policy- our people are our most important asset so we love to listen and help however we can
- Do you care about the economy? Lyons is reducing our carbon footprint by reducing paper, and implementing technology and EV cars
- Employee referral program- takes a great person to know a great person!
*wages are based on experience in snow removal and operating skillset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under further consideration will be contacted.
Salary: $23.00-$28.00 per hour