Do you want to be apart of an ever-growing company? Receive paid training and
development opportunities? Work with a skilled team of Landscapers who are apart
of a Lyons family?
Lyons is an award-winning, locally owned, full landscape installation and year-
round maintenance service provider! We primarily work on large commercial and
high-end residential projects, along with park and golf course development.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
* Install a variety of landscape features including retaining walls, paver
walkways and patios, verti-block, planting of shrubs and trees, and
installation of irrigation systems
* Operate skid steer and various sizes of excavators
* Operate hand and power tools safely
* Work on our snow removal team during the winter for year-round work
What makes you the right fit for this role?
* Ability to operate equipment safely
* Valid driver’s license with a clear record
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
* Strong work ethic and attention to detail
* Willingness to work as a team and learn new skills
* Ability to use a phone or tablet for time tracking and emails
* Previous professional landscape installation experience required including
retaining walls, paver installation, etc.
* Previous experience towing a truck and trailer required in a supervisory role
* Ability to operate a skid steer and excavator at an advanced level required
* Ability to travel out of town (LOA and accommodations provided to you!)
Perks to working with Lyons:
* Paid training, growth, and development opportunities!
* Be apart of a team who appreciate one another
* Frequent company events and celebrations!
* Very competitive compensation package
* Extended health and dental benefits
* Life and Long-term disability coverage
* Team- based incentive program
*Please note wages are commensurate with experience particularly in the
We thank all those who apply, however, only those under further consideration
will be contacted.
Salary: $17.00-$40.00 per hour
Location: Kamloops, BC and Vernon, BC